The Perfect Face Primer

Top Dupe for The POREfessional 

Face Primer

The Drugstore Love! 

There's no doubt that Benefit's POREfessional is a top option for beauty lovers when it comes to primers. The balmy texture evens out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as leaving skin smooth for makeup application. But, if Benefit isn't quite on your budget, here is my top go to drugstore alternative that give the top primer a run for its money.


https://www.superdrug.com/Make-Up/Face/Primer/Face-Primer/e-l-f-Poreless-Face-Primer-with-Tea-Tre/p/735355



BY E.L.F. COSMETICS
I have this product in my kit and I use everyday on my client, I find it very easy to work with & affordable too, so why not give it a go and see for yourself 💋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airbrushing

MENTAL HEALTH

Lash Lift