In The Life Of Tammy J


Hey Dolls! I've decided to write a blog! its hard to get to know someone just through a photo and its safe to say I always have something going on every day, so why not share it with you lovely beauties!








So here's bit about me!

  • Full Name: Tammy Jarrett
  • age : 34
  • Occupation: Makeup Artist/Mummy of  1 gorgeous boy & 5 beautiful girls.
  • Qualifications: I first qualified as a hairdresser level 2, 15 years ago. hated it.. I was pregnant with my first child and I was so lazy lol didn’t enjoy doing anything. I then went onto studying Beauty Therapy Level 2 around 9 years ago and never looked back! I’ve since then gone onto training in HDBrows & LvL Lashes, nearly 5 years ago and that’s when it all started for me.. my career turned into my dream job. “Here’s how it happened” I started doing Brows & Lashes on friends and family & I absolutely loved it, they shared there experience with loved ones & friends, then suddenly I became very busy & it took off from there. The past 2 years I’ve found my passion in makeup, from been a little girl I’ve hated makeup. I was never allowed to wear makeup as a child so I missed out on so much.. but I’ve definitely made up for it in the past couple of years. I have a diploma in makeup artistry & I’ve done a few short courses with the likes of Kate Hayes & Plouise online tutorials. I didn’t want to stop there. Im currently studying in Makeup Artistry Level 3 VTCT at Plouise Makeup Academy. I’m absolutely loving, highly recommend to anyone wanting a career in makeup. I’ve learnt so so much & it’s boasted my confidence by 100%. I won’t be stopping there.... Hopefully in 2019 I will get a place at university to study The Foundation Degree & the possibilities from there are endless. 
  • I own my own makeup studio named The Makeup Studio based at my home in Meanwood Leeds.
  • I’m recently married & my husband is just amazing.. what more can I say 😌
  • My hobbies are long walks and the occasional vodka 🤪 
  • My whole life pretty much revolves around my family & my business.
  • My favourite music is 80s & well I’ll sing along to pretty much anything haha.
  • My aim of my job is to have my own city studio with employees & maybe a training academy, I’m keeping my mind open.
  • Fave food: Chinese.. Chinese & well Chinese. I’m obsessed with crispy noodles & salt & pepper chicken 🍗 
  • Fave holiday: Got to be our honeymoon to the Caribbean ❤️ oh it was magical.. romantic meal on the beach & swimming in the clear blue sea 🌊 
  • Fave film: Got to be Rise Of The Footsoldiers & Narnia.. odd mix but that’s Me 😃
  • My hero: My Dad.. he’s my number 1 & always will be 💙
  • Biggest fear: The Dark.. ohh I’m petrified of the dark. Unless im intoxicated then I don’t give a ####
  • Bad habits: I don’t have any hahaha Shopping, moaning “so the husband says”. Speaking my mind 😮 it’s got me into so much trouble over the years 🤣
  • Dislikes: Liars, Cheats & Thieves 🔫
I could keep chatting and chatting but enough about me “for now” hehehe can't wait for you to get to know me and see my crazy life!

Be back soon beauties
Tammy x


Insta: tjthemakeupstudio 
Website: theamake-upstudio.co.uk
Snapchat: make-upstudio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airbrushing

Lash Lift

MENTAL HEALTH