NOTE: Airbrush makeup is NOT to be confused with Airbrushing in Photoshop. It often is. To know where we are going, first we need to know where we are at, right? While I now endorse and use airbrush makeup, it's not the end-all, be-all magic potion that some suggest that it is. Like all things, there is a time and a place for it, but in order to know if airbrush makeup or traditional makeup is the right choice, let's go over the myths. Myth: Airbrush Makeup will make me flawless. Any makeup can make you the prettiest version of yourself you can be, it doesn’t have to be airbrush and there are many times it isn’t. The correct application for your own personal needs is more important. (Read: It’s much more important that you hire a great artist than an artist solely based on if they airbrush or not). You know all those nifty YouTube video’s that show you how entirely unrealistic magazine images are? We cannot change the texture of your skin. Only PhotoShop can. ...
1. What is HD Brows? HD Brows is a seven-step eyebrow shaping treatment that focuses on design. It involves a combination of techniques, including tinting, waxing and threading, using specialist HD Brows products. There is also a full range of products you can purchase to enhance your brows in between visits. 2. How often will I need the HD Brows treatment? The length of time your results will last depends on how quickly your hair grows back and how well your hair holds colour. On average you will need them done every 4 weeks. 3. Will I get the result I want straight away? Most people get the HD Brows look immediately. However, sometimes it takes a few visits for your brows to be perfected. 4. I have over plucked my brows. Can I still have HD Brows? Yes. Your stylist can put you on a regrowth programme that will train your brows into shape over a course of visits. To speed up your regrowth and make your brows look better between visits, there are HD Brows products that will stimulate g...
Top Dupe for The POREfessional Face Primer The Drugstore Love! There's no doubt that Benefit's POREfessional is a top option for beauty lovers when it comes to primers. The balmy texture evens out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as leaving skin smooth for makeup application. But, if Benefit isn't quite on your budget, here is my top go to drugstore alternative that give the top primer a run for its money. https://www.superdrug.com/Make-Up/Face/Primer/Face-Primer/e-l-f-Poreless-Face-Primer-with-Tea-Tre/p/735355 BY E.L.F. COSMETICS I have this product in my kit and I use everyday on my client, I find it very easy to work with & affordable too, so why not give it a go and see for yourself 💋
Comments
Post a Comment